alexcanolaalexcanola

Main Movies Reviews Stats

Mario Through the Ages Mario Through the Ages

What a piece of Crap!

1. Graphics (5):
The graphics looked like a mixture of 8 bit, and 16 bit graphics making the movie awful to see. It was not bad, but if you stuck with the oringinal graphics for all the mario games, it may of been better.

2. Style (5):
I didn't really like the style of the movie. you could of made each game longer, to make to better.

3. Sound (2):
The sound was to choppy. Use the oringinal Music made by Nintendo instead of using your own made music. It makes the animation horrible.

4. Violence (1):
There wasn't very much violence except for Mario stepping on 2 3 gombas, and throwing a vegetable at the Shyguy. More violence would of made it better then it is.

5. Interactivity (1):
This did not intertain me in any way. It was really just about Mario walking threw each game, and really doing nothing. Next time to make it better you could of made a real sized level, and more interactivity to make it better.

6. Humor (0):
There was absouloutly no Humor in this. I don't really think you need humor to make this a good movie.

7. Overall (3):
Overall I think you did poor on this only getting 30% effort on this movie. You could of improved in all the parts of the movie. Try, and improve on your next movie.

Super Mario Overrun Super Mario Overrun

Ive seen others!

BLAM!!! Ive seen animation very similiar to yours.

A Super Mario Story I A Super Mario Story I

This is the best animation Yet!!!

Yo Hurry up and make a 2nd part of the mvie. Ive been waiting since it came out.

Mario & The Wiggler Mario & The Wiggler

Really good ya!!!

That's the truth about Mario. He only stomps on creatures and makes a fool out of em. Great job.

Die Mario, Die! Die Mario, Die!

This is just so funny!!!

This made me laugh my ass off. Great job. I liked the part when he hit his head on the block and then the block squished him. Great job.

Mario Shorts #1 Mario Shorts #1

THIS IS JUS PLAIN PATHETIC!!!

Yo this is Animation a 1 year old can create man. This animation made no sence at all. you should try and put more EFFORT in this work or should i say SHIT. Your a loser man.

QUICKIE - Elastic Goomba QUICKIE - Elastic Goomba

What a weird Movie.

It was a great movie. It was short and i sorta got it. This movie needs alot of improvment to be alot better. To bad you couldnt show the Goomba killing Mario. Anyways great job.